Japanese Ukiyo-e art style birthed many talented artists, but none of them as prolific as Katsushika Hokusai. There was, without a doubt, a certain inspiration about this man, inherent creativity that made him share the beauty of his perspective with the world. Now, you have the chance to share it as well! With this beautiful, spacious tote bag, you can bring a bit of art with you wherever you go, and with the capacity of 2.6 US gal(10l), you'll be able to bring anything else you need as well.
• 100% spun polyester fabric
• Bag 15" x 15" (38.1cm x 38.1cm)
• Capacity – 2.6 US gal (10l)
• Maximum weight limit – 44lbs (20kg)
• Dual handles 100% natural cotton bull denim
• Handle length 11.8" (30 cm), width 1" (2.5cm)